1. The name of the project shall be DHA Quetta Smart City, Phase-I being established at Quetta, Balochistan.
2. The plot to be offered to the applicant in the project shall be on ownership basis. Allotment shall be through random balloting.
3. Installments would be payable Quarterly (10th of January, April, July and October). Late payments would incur penalty (details at para 8 below).
4. The applicant shall make down payment within the period specified in the DEMAND NOTICE that would be issued to the successful applicants. If the applicant fails to pay the dues within specified period mentioned in the DEMAND NOTICE, the application will be liable to be cancelled due to non-payment. Advance notice in this regard would be served prior to cancellation.
5. Default in payment of three consecutive or any four installments will result in cancellation of plot. The amount deposited by the applicant will be refunded after completion of the installment payments as notified with 20% deduction of deposited amount.
6. The applicant will pay transfer expenses, documentation charges and all other ancillary and miscellaneous expenses to DHA Quetta as determined by the authority for fulfillment of formalities as and when asked by DHA Quetta within the prescribed legal period. The cost of plots does not include registration and utility charges.
7. The allottee will pay all taxes and other charges levied by federal, provincial govt, local bodies and other authorities, including those existing at present and those, which may be levied by the above mentioned, and other authorities at the time of final transfer (allotment) of property at prevailing rate on that particular date.
8. Registered persons / members are requested to make payments as per schedule. A surcharge @20% per annum for each day of delay shall be levied for the amount in default as per DHA Quetta regulations, within the bounds of para 5 ante.
9. In case of corner plot, park facing plot, main boulevard plot or any other special plot, 10% additional charges in each category will be payable with final installment.
10. DHA reserves the right to alter the allotment or make adjustment, relocate a plot, if the need so arises, in view of alterations in Town Plan or escalation / other essential reasons. The same will not be challenged at any forum.
11. Official transfer letters will be issued after the full payment of installments and development charges / other charges (to be read in conjunction with clause 7 above).
12. Applicants making online payments should provide printout of deposit slip or any evidence of deposit.
13. Development charges will be communicated in due course, which will apply proportionally to all categories.
14. Option of joining contiguous commercial plots of all sizes is possible. Due negotiations can be done with DHA Quetta by interested parties.
15. A 5% concession in plot price will be granted to government employees. Govt employees to indicate their designation and department in occupation column.
16. Applicants of 500 sq yards (4500 sq feet) or 1 Kanal and higher categories of residential plots; and all commercial plots must be on FBR Active Taxpayer List to qualify for the acceptance of the application under the said categories.
1. Only one category should be selected on one application. Applicant can submit multiple applications.
2. All relevant documents must be attached with the application, in case of missing document, application will not be considered in balloting.
3. In case of Payment through "Online Bank Transfer" Please attach online payment receipt or proof of payment transfer indicating Transaction ID or Transaction Reference Number with the form.
4. Documents required with application includes original deposit slip/evidence of payment and the following:
|a.||General Public||Photocopy of CNIC|
|b.||Retd Persons of Armed Forces||Attested Photocopies of Discharge Book/Retirement Order (Officers) and CNIC|
|c.||Disabled Persons/Next of Kin of Civil or Military Shuhada||
a. For Disabled Persons: Attested Photocopies of Medical Disability Certificate and CNIC
b. For NOKs of Armed Forces Shuhada: Attested copy of CR/Part2 Order & CNIC
c. For NOKs of Civil Shuhada: Attested Copy of Death Certificate, Medical record, FIR & CNIC
|d.||Govt Employees||Attested Photocopies of Service Certificate, Book and CNIC|
|e.||Overseas Pakistanis||Photocopies of Passport/valid overseas Pakistanis Foundation Card or NICOP|
|f.||Senior Citizens (Above 60 years of age)||Photocopy of CNIC|
5. In case of any further query, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Applicant is required to deliver the complete application to DHA Quetta’s Main office or Marketing & Transfer offices (addresses given below) in person or through Pakistan Post / any courier service. No service charges will be levied in case applicant opts for M&P courier service.
7. Rs. 300/- (including all taxes) per form would be charged in case of form submission, ballot fee payment & courier service through TCS; however, TCS would charge Rs 220/- (inclusive of all taxes) per form for form submission only.
DHA Quetta Main Office:
DHA Quetta Main Office, Airport Road, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan.
DHA Quetta Marketing & Transfer Offices:
Islamabad:Third Floor, Haroon One Plaza, Block F, Phase 1, DHA, Islamabad.
Lahore:Plaza No. 144-MB, Shabbir Shareef Road, Phase 6, DHA Lahore.
Karachi: Gate No. 2, Nisar Shaheed Park, Phase 4, DHA, Karachi.