Download DHA Quetta Smart City Phase-I Balloting Application Form by clicking on the button below.
*Application form along with required documents should be sent to DHA Quetta office directly except "Online Application Form".
*No Photocopy is allowed; separate form is required for every application.
*Any number of applications may be submitted by an applicant. An applicant can apply in multiple applicant & plot categories
There are three types of DHA Quetta Smart City Phase-I forms as explained below. A customer may opt to use any one of these:
1. Generic Form Urdu / English that can be deposited in any of the following banks i.e Allied Bank Ltd., Askari Bank Ltd., Alfalah Bank Ltd., Habib Bank Ltd., United Bank Ltd. and any of the TCS express centers.
2. Forms specific to any one of the financial institutions collaborating with DHAQ in the balloting application process. The form thus printed would only be accptable at the chosen financial institution. i.e Allied Bank Ltd., Askari Bank Ltd., Alfalah Bank Ltd., Habib Bank Ltd., United Bank Ltd. and any of the TCS express centers.
3. Online application form using Debit/Credit Card.
4. Application forms with fees deposited in banks can be sent to DHA Quetta Main office without any charges through M&P courier service.
5. Application forms with fees deposited in banks can be sent to DHA Quetta Main office on payment of rebated rate of Rs. 200 through TCS.
6. Application forms with fees deposited at TCS Express Centers can be send to DHA Quetta Main office on payment of rebated rate of Rs. 300 through TCS.
Applicant fills in the online application form and uploads the required documents; makes payment through debit/credit card, and downloads the filled form along with payment receipt for printing / customer record.